Senior Pastor David Kent
Pastor David Kent earned his B.A. in Theology while attending Christian Life College in Stockton, CA 1987-1991. David and his wife Susan established a church in Bemidji, MN, while working in the financial services industry as a Retirement and Estate Planning Specialist. He held licenses in the Life/Health insurance industry as well as Securities Series 6 and 63 licenses.
In the financial services industry he served as the featured speaker for many corporations, organizations, hospitals, and colleges, including North Country Regional Hospital and Benton County. He is married to his wife Susan, and they have two daughters, Amy and Jennifer, and four grandchildren.
David has been a career church planter and has begun and planted churches in several cities in Minnesota. In 1991-1998 he founded Revival Tabernacle in Bemidji, MN. During this time he was responsible for the purchase of two church properties, a parsonage, and two acres of land. He was able to lead this church to payoff these properties and keep them in a debt free position.
- Served as the Section III North American Missions Representative, MN District UPCI 1995-1998;
- Served under Associates In Missions appointment in Majuro, Marshall Islands 1998-1999. Oversaw the completion of building the Majuro Bible College; responsible for all teaching and training in the Bible College Established an English Speaking church
- Was appointed as a Metro Missionary in 1999 to Minneapolis, MN and established Christian Life Center in 2001.
- Founding Pastor of a rapidly growing metropolitan church with multiple campus branches.
- Pioneered the purchase and acquisition of two area properties and redevelopment of such.
- Responsible for contracting and oversight of major building renovations, new road construction including all permits with city and county officials.
- Designed and implemented marketing plans including the establishing of a major market web presence.
- Daily Pastoral leadership including preaching, planning, counseling, leadership training, and fiscal and budget oversight.
- Directs and oversees all policies, objectives, and initiatives regarding Non-profit foundation activities including the meeting of prospective donors and fostering new relationships.
- Served as Section II North American Missions Representative, MN District UPCI 2004 – 2009
- Served as Minnesota Global Impact Director, MN District UPCI
- Served as Minnesota North American Missions Director, MN District UPCI 2010 – 2015
- Former Minnesota District, Section 2 Presbyter.